Build On Your Lot
On Your Own Lot
Hall Quality Homes will build on a lot that you own or want to purchase as a home site. There are many factors that can determine if a lot will work for your new home. Before your meeting, the builder will go out and look at the lot and give recommendations for what needs to be done during the building process.
Build On Your Lot Services
There are a few extra items we look for when helping decide if this lot will work for your new home.
- Find a lot that you want to build your home on.
- Look into the covenants to determine if the lot has any restrictions or specifications for your home.
- The builder will look into nearby well logs in the area and try and determine how deep the well may be.
- Some home sites may require a test hole to check for a high water table and soil/gravel depths.
- Walk the home site to determine if it is flat or if there are hills, slopes or dips in the property.
- Determining where the home would sit on the home site and if a longer driveway is needed or more excavation work.
- Check to see if gas and electrical utilities are already on the corner of the property.
- Before a meeting, the builder will go out and look at the lot and give recommendations for what needs to be done during the building process.